Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cover Girl



Check out the MyCOVERGIRL tab on Cover girls Facebook page. Join My Cover girl and make your own ad for your Cover girl home page. You will have chances to win prizes and products.

This month of March it's Lash talk. I answered their survey for what I like in my mascara. Here I will review their Professional super thick lash mascara.

cover girl thick lash


This is one of the cheapest mascaras at just over $5.I liked that it was thick and did what I wanted it to. I even liked the smaller wand, which I don't normally. Normally I like large curved wands that seem to seperate lashes better. The only thing that I didn't like was that it seemed to take a while to dry. I had to keep my eyes open and do my best not to blink (do you know how hard it is to not blink when your trying not to, it's hard). Even though it took a while to dry I think it's worth it for the cost. With the economy anything that allows me to be the fashionista I am while still being frugal is tops in my book.





**Disclaimer, I am a BZZZ Agent and have joined the Cover girl 50th Aniversary Campaign. I did NOT receive this or any product free for this review, I paid for the product myself. I will receive MyPoints only for posting the link to their Cover girl Facebook page, not for the review of their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment